Welcome to 1320 North Courthouse, a Cushman & Wakefield managed property. Cushman & Wakefield is one of the most prestigious regional real estate firms in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. For additional information on Cushman & Wakefield, including a list of our services and clients, visit our web site, and see how we’re rewriting the rules of real estate!
For Cushman & Wakefield, customer satisfaction means tenant satisfaction. The nature of this business demands constant, daily contact with our tenants; the bricks-and-mortar aspect of property management can only exist in concert with the tenants who work in that space every single day.
Intense focus on customer service can be seen in our company values and statement of goals:
- Satisfying tenant needs is the highest priority.
- Conducting our business with dignity and professionalism is mandatory for all of our associates.
- Building long-term relationships with employees, tenants and
vendors strengthens us.
- Acting in financially creative and responsive ways helps both our tenants and our own success.
- Anticipating and reacting to changes and trends in property management on a continuing basis distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from other real estate managers.
The daily application of these values and goals forms the foundation of our ability to serve our tenants in the best possible manner.
This Tenant Portal provides a quick reference to the services we offer, including telephone numbers, addresses, and other information likely to be used throughout your tenancy.
Additionally, this guide outlines emergency procedures, including the responses of the building systems and staff, as well as your own responsibilities. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the contents and building layout. As the emergency procedures are of critical importance, we encourage you to share this information with everyone in your office.
A member of Cushman & Wakefield Building Services Team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your tenancy. We encourage you to contact a member of the team at any time.